5th grade yearbooks ?!?!

So several days before school let out for the summer, during lunch – I missed a phone call from the school.  Evidently someone who sounds like a bad combination of Fran Drescher, Michelle Duggar & Jessica Simpson, on crack, left me the following message:
Hello Mrs. Dibbles, this is Ms X, # 4’s vice principal.  I just wanted to let you know that # 4 wrote “I tap dat spelled D…A….T” in someone’s year book.  That is a sexual term Mrs. Dibbles …. It means you want to have Sex with a person. We do not allow sexual terms to be written in year books, Mrs. Dibbles.   I had to call #4 into my office & discuss this matter with him.  He looked genuinely remorseful, but I explained to him that he was going to get a consequence.  So I told him that I was taking his year book from him, and that his mom or dad will have to come to the school and personally pick it up. Thank you and have a great day Mrs. Dibbles.   
I made husband pick it up.    <sigh>

If you like today's story, leave a comment, share it through email, twitter or facebook via the little boxes below, and come back again. ~ Thanks for reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment