GOOOOD MOOOORNING MOM

So I am awakened this morning at 4:58 am, by the sound of the front door closing.  
(yes devil spawn - your mom is that good). 

I quietly go downstairs, and see Coles sleeping on the couch.  Ok #4 check.  
Amanda was sleeping out so #1 accounted for. 
Tyler was last seen in his room watching TV at 11:30 last night, and I am sure he 
is still in that exact spot.  So that leaves # 3 .......CARSON !

I am standing in the front hall lamenting the fact, that now I have to walk all the 
way up to the 3rd floor, to start a room by room search, when the front door opens again.

It is tonight's player. Hailing from Moorestown NJ, we welcome Carson 

He quietly shuts the door, and goes to lie down on the couch. 

Um Hello ?!?    
                                                                         
Yo what's up  (first clue - greetings are typically just a grunt)

What were you doing outside?

I had to get my phone.

Oh why was your phone outside ?

Yea  XXXX is out front, we were talking 
(second clue - you don't talk out front - you just are out front)

Oh   XXXX is here ? ... at 5 in the morning

Yea he didn't come in.   (and in Carson-ville, this somehow gives him extra credit)

So you were out front talking to XXXX, and getting your phone, in your underwear at 5 am ?

Ok that's lie. XXXX was not here.

So who's out front?

No one is out front (getting annoyed) why would anyone be here?

Oh ..I thought you said  XXXX was here.

(really annoyed) NO... No one has been here.  I haven't seen XXXX since I got dropped off.

Oh what time ?

12:30

Have you been drinking ? (this is always a fun question)

No not since I got home (another extra credit point in his world)

Oh.  Which was when ?

I don't know.

So why were you out front in your underwear at 5 in the morning.

I had to pee

Oh.  You know we have a bathroom inside the house

Then I don't know why I said that.

Did  you  only wear underwear out tonight ?

No I took my shorts off when I got home (as he looks at himself to confirm underwear is present)

Oh ..what time was that ?

12:15

Was  XXXX out with you tonight  (same person of front porch fame)

What ?!? (getting annoyed again) Why would he be there ?  I was with XYXY.

5:05 AM   GAME CALLED

( due to early hour, and one parties lack of desire to continuing messing with
inebriated kid, in favor of going back to sleep for another hour).

Final Score   Carson - 2 invisible points that do not exist
                      Mom -  1 point because he didn't pee on the couch.   WINNER 




If you like today's story, leave a comment, share it through email, twitter or facebook via the little boxes below, and come back again. ~ Thanks for reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment