This is for the birds




So after all the cleaning this weekend, as I’m walking out the door before the open house on Sunday, doing a final spot check, I see something out of the corner of my eye.

A little piece of string is stuck to the window screen.  I climb behind the chair to check it out, and discover that the section of roof outside the window is covered with debris.

Evidently the Trump towers 2012 Bird Nest Condominiums are being built under the roof, behind the gutter.   Sanford & Son, have been hired as project managers, and the roof is covered with miscellaneous pieces of junk that obviously did not pass quality control. 

Ground Zero is covered in dead plant stalks, palm branches ripped from Christian’s hands, twigs, several pieces of misc pieces of twine and scraps of paper.  There is even a 3 foot branch on the roof – how the heck did I not see the crane backing in the driveway or at least an Owl with a tow strap ….

I lift up the screen to get a closer look at the ongoing venture, thus breaching security parameters.  Clearly their “emergency preparedness drill” has been updated.  Alarms are sounded, the twilight bark for birds is implemented, Pterodactyls start dive bombing my head, and I am cursed at in multiple bird tongues. 

Under the roof is overflowing with “building materials” that trail down wall, and while providing a directly pathway to the structure, it frankly does not meet the OSHA job site cleanliness standards. 

One can only image the square footage these units have to offer, and I’m surprised the builders haven’t broken through the wall and set up an office in Cole’s bedroom. 

I am going to need a SWAT team or at least the National Guard to deal with this.  Maybe prospective buyers will like the idea of buy a home that can be sub divided into an income property??

No comments:

Post a Comment